Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 23, 2010

Feeling Very Pregnant

I'm starting to feel very pregnant these days...heartburn, sore feet & back, cramping...good times! When we went to the doctor on Monday I told her about a pain I had in my side. She told me it was my stretching ligaments. Oh yeah! I completely forgot about stretching ligaments!

I keep thinking I'm not far enough along for the yucky stuff to start - since I now know what lies ahead of me. But I refer back to the Belly Book I kept with Tucker and I'm pretty much right on track.

Oh and baby in belly likes to kick - A LOT! And he likes to kick all hours of the day...and night! I don't remember Tucker being quite this active at 21 weeks though he is very very active now!

I feel like a wienie being all "woe is me" now at only 21 weeks. I know about that last month. No one told me about the last month when I was pregnant with Tucker. But I know about it now. Absolute misery.

So I'm just going to try to make myself as comfortable as possible and hunker down for 4 more months. And if you see a pregnant girl, be sweet to her. Hold the door open for her, offer her your seat, let her cross the parking lot. She may be feeling very pregnant too!

No comments: