Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Feel Pretty!

After my rant yesterday, I'm feeling quite pretty today! I guess I had to get all that ugly off my chest...plus it doesn't hurt that all of my sweet babies slept through the night and didn't wake up this oh-so tired mama (thank you sweet babies and Jesus!).

I have on my cute maternity dress that I picked up for a whopping $4 at Goodwill last weekend. Hey! A deal is a deal! And not only do I help keep cash in dear hubby's pocket, but I also help keep perfectly good things out of the landfills. You're welcome dear hubby and mother Earth! My little kitten heals are being nice to my expanding and tired feet too. Yea!

And I was so well rested that I managed to fix my hair - with a blow dryer, a round brush and hair product! Fixed! Nice! I even have on makeup - eye shadow and everything!

I think I finally feel like I'm in my second trimester - happy and a wee bit energetic! Too bad my 2nd trimester ends in 3 weeks...or does it? Hmmm...wonder if my due date is off a bit? That's a whole other blog post!

No comments: