Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thank You?

I'm not really sure what to say when people compliment Tucker - he has the prettiest eyes, he's so cute, etc. I feel weird saying thank you. I mean - we really didn't have much to do with any of that. I think the big man upstairs took the best of both of us and made Tucker. So he got Alec's nose, mouth, height, slenderness, light hair...and he got my stinky ticklish feet and my wit and charm! We're not sure where those blue eyes came from...but I'm glad he has them and not our plain ol' hazel eyes.

As far as his demeanor and personality, I think we can take a little credit. With the exception of our crazy-out-of-control furkids, we have a pretty calm household. Things don't get too loud and wild in our little suburbia cul-de-sac. So I will say thank you when people tell me how good he is. But when he starts getting ornery...that's not our fault!

No comments: