Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bring on the food!

We've been given the green light to give Tucker just about anything his little stomach desires! Tonight he starts cows milk - yum! He can also have citrus, honey, eggs, just about everything - well, except shellfish and nuts/peanut butter. That stinks! No peanut butter? His pediatrician said we have to wait till he's at least 18 months or 2 years before we try peanut butter. Poor baby - he has no idea what he's missing!

I really don't know what's up with all these food allergies with kids these days. When I was growing up, I didn't know anyone who was allergic to anything - well except cats - but you don't eat cats. I sound old. Dagnabit!

I'm probably going to still be pretty (over)protective about what goes in his sweet belly. I think preparing healthy meals and snacks for Tucker will get us to eating better too. We could all stand to be a wee bit healthier...though I'm not giving up my peanut butter!

No comments: