Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Not Raining! It's Not Pouring!

This past weekend was a cool (freezing) and damp (sopping wet) weekend so we were indoor bound (hello, cabin fever!). I had all sorts of intentions of doing a whole lot of organizing and cleaning but the weather put me in a lazy mood. All I could really do was lay on the couch under a blanket!

Saturday wasn't so bad so we were able to hit a couple of neighborhood garage sales. I picked up a small vacuum for our upstairs. I also got Tucker a little booster seat which he's picked up and carried around more than he's sat in. Alec grilled out some barbeque chicken which was D-E-LICIOUS!

Sunday was the day I didn't leave the house...it was just that nasty outside. I had no energy to do any gross-weather-baking either. I managed to thaw some old cookie dough and make a dozen peanut butter cookies, but that was about it!

Tucker has really taken to the cow's milk though his diapers have been very interesting! He also hasn't fussed at all about no more bedtime nursing. After Alec changes Tucker into his jammies, he passes him off to me. Tucker and I cuddle in the rocking chair and I read a book to him. He just lays there and looks at the pictures - it's super sweet! He even gave a couple of laughs when I read Mr. Brown Can Moo.

And today the sun finally came out! Hopefully our yard will dry out so next weekend, we can enjoy some time outside!

No comments: