Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snod Node Kid

We picked up Tucker yesterday from Gram and Tink's and he had a little bit of a runny nose. When we got home, I wasn't feeling 100% either so when Tucker went to bed at 8, I followed suit. But alas, The Bachelor had me captivated so I didn't really get the rest I was hoping for.

At 8:30, Tucker still hadn't fallen asleep. He's usually really good about falling asleep the minute his sweet bald head hits the hay. I thought maybe he needed a little bit more to eat so out of bed and up the stairs I went.

Tucker didn't want anything to eat so we gave him a little Tylenol and I snuggled him up and away we rocked. I rubbed his little back and worked out a couple of burps he was holding in. After a few minutes, I looked down at him - poor baby had his head thrown back, nose stopped up, mouth open and was sleeping away.

And this is one of my most favorite things about being a mama. I love soothing my sweet baby to sleep. I love when all he needs is a little snuggling and he's in complete comfort.

Now facing a snod node kid the next morning is another story!

No comments: