Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 12, 2010

Blog Update!

Our blog started as a way to keep our friends and family updated on the planning of our upcoming Nantucket nuptials. Once we were in Nantucket, blogging was a fun way to include everyone on our little adventure.

Then blogging became a window into our journey as newlyweds in suburbia. Of course we were on life's fast track so soon our blog reflected our first pregnancy and the birth of our first born.

So now we want our blog to be something more. I've rattled around ideas in my head - what do I know that I want to share with the world? I'm really not an expert in anything. I know a little about wiener dogs, fiddles, small towns and enough about cooking to keep us fat and happy. So the question is - what do I NOT know? That would be parenthood. We've never been parents before so each day, we're treading on unknown territory. Thus our new blog begins...enjoy the journey with us!

No comments: