Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was Tucker's 10 month birthday and he attended his first birthday party...well, not his birthday party! The party was for his friend Blaine's 3rd birthday and it was at the Bouncy Barn in Broken Arrow.

We kinda messed up Tucker's nap schedule so he was a little tired, but not cranky - whew!

Tucker's favorite thing was the ball pit. Of course he just tried to eat all of the balls, but I was assured by the Bouncy Barn worker that they clean everything! Uhm...Tucker has tried to eat furkid Mango's foot, so I think we're a little past the whole germ thing.

The slide was a bit intimidating, but with Daddy up top and Mama down below, it wasn't too scary.



And since I'm still pretty (over)protective of what goes in Tucker's belly, we came well prepared. While the other kids chowed down on pizza and cake and ice cream, Tucker had Gerber puffs and yogurt bites and some apple sauce!

And now I get to spend the day with my two favorite Valentines! How lucky am I to have TWO fellas who want to be mine? My heart is full.

No comments: