Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Turkey's Almost Done!

Last night Alec took a picture of the front of my belly when we were taking our Sunday belly pictures. This morning...my belly button looked like it was about to pop!


I really didn't think my belly button would pop but now I'm not so sure! I think it was the extra cupcake I ate last night that got me a little bit closer.

Saturday we went to Wynona so Alec could help my grandpa cut some firewood. Hopefully he's set for the rest of the winter now! When we got to my grandparent's house, my grandpa stopped me when I walked by. I held my breath waiting for one of grandpa's ornery comments about how big my rear was getting or something. Instead, he said I was pretty! I couldn't believe it! I was on cloud 9 the rest of the day!

This morning, my amazing husband had breakfast all set up and ready for me! He even had my little cocktail of supplements in a dish ready for me to take when I finished eating. All I had to do was start the toaster and microwave and wah-lah! Breakfast! He's a keeper!




Today wasn't a very good pregnant day. I really don't know where else Tucker is going to go. I think I may need to have a couple of ribs removed or something! My back is aching and my stomach (just below my ribs) is killing me! After my cupcake, I may have to go soak in a really warm bath (not hot!). Only 10 weeks to go...ugh!

No comments: