Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Everything is A-OK!

We had another doctors visit today and everything is right on schedule! She said I measured a little big for 30 weeks (I was at 34 cms rather than 30) so we got to have an ultrasound! The ultrasound showed Tucker as weighing 3 lbs and 3 oz. She said I have a lot of amniotic fluid so I guess that's why my belly is a little too big right now. Tucker is absolutely perfect! He was rolling around when we were in the waiting room, but as soon as I laid down for the ultrasound, he got real still - maybe a little stage fright! We got some good shots of his face and he looks like a little baby now and not a scary alien! I think he has my nose and Alec's lips. I've never seen my nose on a boy! My grandma, mom, sister and I all have that nose but no boys!

Here are some pics - these are of face, face and foot.




Our next appointment is in 2 weeks. I never thought I'd actually look forward to going to the doctor! I just love hearing all about Tucker and someone saying "Your weight looks good!"

No comments: