Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I passed! I passed!

I spoke to the nurse at my doctor's office this morning and I passed my glucose tolerance test! Yea! I may go ahead and try to eat a little better anyway – make things a bit easier for me after I have Tucker. Also, I’m kinda at my weight gain goal so I don’t really need to gain much more!

I’ve been trying to walk a mile each day. Last night I only lasted ½ mile because my back started hurting. It’s hard for me to walk because I so want to take off jogging! I’m not a crazy avid jogger, but when I do any exercising, I really want to exhaust myself. It’s hard to get exhausted walking 2.5 mph for a mile!

This morning Tucker wasn’t doing his usual somersaults and kickboxing that he likes to do around 6 or 6:30. In fact, I didn’t feel him move till about 7:30 and that was only 3 little punches. I called my doctor’s office because I started freaking out...and so begins my obsessive worrying and frantic phone calls to my doctor’s office! I’m going to really try to control myself and not worry too much. Poor Berman has been to the Pet ER 3 times in his 5 years with me and I have his vet’s phone # programmed in my cell. I’m a little bit of a worry wart.

Anyway, the nurse told me not to freak and to maybe have some pop or juice a little later to see if he reacts to the sugar. I had a Pepsi at lunch (doctor’s orders!) and sure enough, Tucker started dancing away! Whew!

Only 10 more weeks to go! Hopefully I can maintain some sense of peace and save all my worrying for after Tucker gets here!

No comments: