Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 10, 2011

And We're Back!

I finally got a new computer (YAY!) so hopefully I'll be able to blog a bit more.

Where to begin after being MIA for over a month?!?!

Well I'm back at work - went back on January 3. I stayed pretty caught up during my maternity leave so it wasn't quite so bad going back. I only cried a little bit when I left Thatcher at his grandparents - totally not like when I had to leave Tucker for the first time.

In fact, there are so many things that are totally different this time around.

With Tucker, I was a complete control freak. I know - me? a control freak? It's true. I was so particular about every little thing - when he ate, how much he ate, how much he peed, how much he pooped, how much milk I pumped...the tiniest of details, I fretted over. I remember crying almost daily if I thought I didn't pump enough milk.

But with Thatcher, I've totally thrown all rules and expectations out the window...ok maybe not all, but quite a few! My only concern is that he's a happy and healthy baby - whatever it takes (or doesn't take) to get him there is all I'm worried about.

And on that note, I must go cuddle with my sweet baby boy who is up way past his bedtime.

I have so much to say and so many pictures to post, I'm sooooo very excited to be up and running again....more to come...

No comments: