Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Postpartum Not So Pretty

It's inevitable, the glowing of pregnancy has morphed into the grossness of postpartum.

The glowing has turned into dry skin speckled with blemishes.

The cute little round belly is now a big half deflated spare tire around my midsection.

The "ohmygosh it's gonna pop" belly button is now a smooshy gaping hole.

And that line down my belly - it seems to grow darker every day.

The thick lustrous hair...well, I still have that. But soon it'll start falling out like a sheepdog shedding in July - or better yet, like our furkid Mango (seriously, how does this dog lose that much hair?!?).

Every night I wake up (several time thanks to my ever starving child) in a pool of sweat - completely soaked from head to toe.

Gotta love raging out of whack hormones! I'm ready to be normal again!

No comments: