Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Mover and A Shaker!

Baby in belly has proven to be quite the mover and shaker! He kicks, flips, squirms and rolls all around just about every second of the day. And I mean every second!

I sometimes can't fall asleep at night because of the constant fluttering in my belly. Or even better - when Tucker wakes us up with a cough or a sneeze and baby in belly is just dancing away at 2:00 in the morning: "Oh, good morning Mama. I'm entertaining you! Won't you please stay awake for the next 4 hours while I show you my sweet new tap dance routine?"

The only time baby in belly seems to want to be still is when someone wants to feel him moving around. Then he's all of a sudden shy and still as anything!

When I was pregnant with Tucker, I don't remember him being quite this active. I even remember one time when I hadn't felt him move all day so I called my doctor's office in a panic! The nurse told me to drink a Coke and lay down for 20 minutes. I did this and sure enough, I felt a couple of little kicks and all was right in the world again!

Tucker is a bouncing off the walls, completely crazy, ball of energy these days. I wonder if baby in belly is getting all his craziness out now and he'll be my cool, calm and collected child. Nah...that's not my kind of luck!

No comments: