Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 5, 2010

Until We Meet Again

This morning as we were pulling in to work, I told Alec that I think I may be just about finished with pumping my mama's milk for sweet Tucker. Over the past couple of weeks, I went from 3 pumpings per day to just 1. I barely get 2 ounces a day now. I still have in my head that any little tiny amount of mama's milk is better than none at all! But alas, it's time to retire the pump...for now.

I'll clean up my fancy pump real good - maybe even replace the power cord that has a little snag in it. Better remember to take out the batteries - I think I still have the ones that nice flight attendant gave me in New York! I'll take down my temporary blinds in my office...hello co-workers! Time to pack everything away. Until we meet again, fancy pants pump!

I think Tucker and I will keep on keepin' on for at least another month. Right now we're just doing "good morning, Sunshine" and "good night, sleep tight" feedings. I'm not sure Tucker is even getting anything from me, but oh what I get from him! (I was sure I wouldn't cry writing this! Boo!).

But I did it. I didn't think I could, but I did. And I'll do it again!

No comments: