Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Safe Start!

We took a Safe Start class last night and learned infant CPR and some basic first aid like how to handle a choking baby and the correct way to use a carseat. Now we know how to do CPR on babies and dogs! I was surprised by all the info on carseats! Alec finally had to put our carseat away because I kept messing wtih all the adjustments and everything. The class was pretty full. One couple even had their baby sitters and a set of grandparents with them! Jennifer Lauren, a reporter for KOTV Channel 6 was in our class too! She's so little to be due in April!

Tucker has been really active this week and his movements are so much more defined. Instead of little flops around inside my belly, he now makes very strong movements! I thought I could make out a foot or something last night and Alec was freaking out! Of course I woke up this morning to Alec poking around my belly trying to identify Tucker's body parts.

I've been having some Braxton-Hicks contractions - just 1 every few days. They happen early in the morning when I just wake up or they wake me up. This morning I had 3 or 4! They don't hurt - just a lot of pressure on my stomach.

We're getting more excited and I think less nervous as we get closer to our due date. I'm just so curious about this little guy who's been hanging out with us for 8 months now! I'm so ready to meet him already!

No comments: