Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 15, 2008

Tiny Fists and Fleet Feet

Day after day, I sit and wait to feel Tucker kick. Every once in a while J grabs my hand and puts it on her belly trying to help me feel him punch and kick her, but I never can.......Until Saturday.

J and I were in the process of getting out of bed for the day when she grabbed my hand and placed it on her belly. Before she could say anthing I felt a little thump on my palm.. I felt that little guy kick or punch. I yelled "I felt it, I felt it."
That was the only time I felt him kick. Until Sunday.

We were resting on the couch J said Tucker was pretty active.. so I laid my head on her belly and POW! he gave me a knock right on the jaw.. I turned my head and SMACK.. another blow..

Thanks for letting me share.. He becomes more and more real every day, and I can't wait to meet the little guy and introduce him to you all.

No comments: