Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holy Cow I'm Scared!

I'm up to my usual attmept at Christmas perfection - making candy and homemade dog treats, wrapping gifts just right and still trying to decorate! On top of that, I'm trying to paint Tucker's bedroom and closet and trying to clean the house from top to bottom. My head is going 90 miles an hour, but my body is completely idle. This is so frustrating! I just want to get all of this stuff done, but my feet, back and hands hurt!

The dogs are driving me nuts! When they're in the house, they're right under my feet and when they're outside, they're BARKING! I yelled at them so loud that I'm sure my face was bright red. I know I had to sit down and catch my breath!

I just cried for about 20 minutes because I'm so scared I don't have the patience that I'm gonna need for this baby. I can't I deal with 3 dogs, how am I going to deal with a baby? I'm such a type A person that I can't imagine just letting things go to focus on Tucker. I just keep thinking when he gets here, I'll change. I'll be ok with a messy house or not trying to make everything perfect. But what if I don't change? I just want to be a good mom and someone he's proud of. I just don't know how I'm going to do it all.

No comments: