Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I can barely see my feet!

We haven't been up to much lately. Alec's been helping a buddy of his install floors and fix up a rental house. So I've been putting in a lot of couch time. I had Alec move the treadmill back into the house. I walked on it for 10 minutes 2 nights ago and that was it. I started taping off the baseboards in the living room so maybe we can finally get some color on our walls. I finished taping 1 tiny wall, took a break and haven't started back up...yet. With the time change and the weather getting cooler, it's hard to do stuff. I just want to snuggle under a blanket on the couch and watch TV. I mean, once the baby comes, how often will I get to do that?!?!

Last Friday night was Senior Night at the Ponca City high school football game. My niece is a Histepper - drill team/ dance team. We went to watch her at her last game. I started crying on the way home because she has grown up so fast! What am I gonna be like when it's my own kid?!?

Here's my sister, my niece and me:


My belly is getting ginormous. I probably need to be eating better, but cookies are so good! I think I'm carrying the baby "all over" as they say because my rear is getting huge too! This is my view of my feet:


Alec's mom bought us our first baby outfit! I think it already fits!
\

We took the dogs upstairs to check out all the baby stuff. Now Berman sits at the bottom of the stairs and whines! Cookies and couch take me away!

No comments: