Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Bittersweet Day

Today is our 6-month wedding anniversary! Yay! Today we find out if we're having a boy or a girl! Yay?

I was an absolute crying mess yesterday! It started when I was in the shower yesterday morning and didn't end till my mind was finally exhausted enough to shut down and go to sleep last night.

I'm excited to find out if we're having a boy or a girl, but finding out what we're having means we aren't having the other. If we're having a girl, that means we won't be having a boy and vice versa. Since we found out we were pregnant, it's kinda felt like we were having one of each. After today it will be just one or the other. This whole idea makes me very sad. At this point, I wish we were having twins - a boy and a girl!

Oh well - it will be nice to finally begin shopping and decorating for one or the other. And it'll be nice to say "she, he, him, her" rather than "the baby".

More to come...ultrasound is at 1pm!

No comments: