Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Maternity Jeans Hurt!

So all of my maternity jeans have this 2 inch elastic waist band that hits just below my belly button. Well anytime I sit or bend over or move, the band rolls in half or in thirds and squeezes the begeezus out of me! I ordered some belly bands - these tube things that fit over your maternity pants that help smooth out your belly and (hopefully) keeps everything in place!

We didn't have an ultrasound today because the doctor thought it would be too early so now we have to wait till November 20 to find out if we're having a boy or girl!

I used the bathroom before we left for our appointment then realized I needed to give a "sample" so I gulped down a bunch of water. Needless to say, I was able to provide more than enough for a sample and was not quite as neat as I would've liked to have been in the bathroom!

Oh and our doctor is ademate about me getting a flu shot! First of all, I've never had a flu shot and second of all, I've never had the flu. But now I have to have a stupid flu shot! Great!

We did finally get to hear the baby's heartbeat so that was nice. Except for that, today is not a good pregnant day. I want comfy pants and a couch. STAT!

No comments: