Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl or Mama's Boy?

Tomorrow we may find out if we're having a boy or a girl! We're not scheduled for an ultrasound, but we may try to sweet talk the doctor into giving us one so we can find out what we're having! If we can't find out tomorrow, we'll have to wait for our 20 week appointment toward the end of November!

At first, I really thought we were having a boy. Then I had 3 different dreams that we had a girl. Alec also dreamed we had a girl. The 3 other people in my office who are expecting are all having boys so that made me think we're having a girl.

We tried a couple of at old wives's tales tricks to determine the sex, but one told us one thing and the other said the opposite!

We went to Eureka Springs for the day on Saturday to do a little shopping and to take in the Ozark fall foliage. I was hoping to pick up a few baby things like a quilt and some toys but everything is so gender specific! All we ended up getting was a t-shirt for me and a few Arkansas black apples.





So hopefully tomorrow we'll know what our baby is made of - sugar and spice and everything nice or snips and snails and puppydog tails! I told Alec we'd have to go back to Eureka Springs after we find out the sex to do some real shopping. I think once a year is enough Eureka Springs for him!

No comments: