Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 29, 2008

We Got Bling!

We picked up our wedding bands today! Mine is a simple band of diamonds that are similar to the side stones in my engagement ring. I've always loved the traditional wedding set. I keep trying it on and extending my arm or moving my hand around. I just HAVE to know what it will look like!



Alec's ring is a tungsten carboide band that's brushed (ie matte) in the center then kinda shiny and carved on each side. It's a darker metal than my rings but it looks really good. It's a classic design but has a modern edge with the color.



Alec was very impressive at the jewelry store...especially with my ring. He kept asking to see different designs and really had an idea of what I was looking for but didn't quite know how to relay. I was much more reserve and probably would've liked whatever someone just threw my way!



Alec says "now it's official!"

No comments: