Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dress Shopping...EEK!

So I was planning on beginning the "Great Search for THE Perfect Dress" in maybe 2 or 3 weeks. But...there was a sale!! I'm a penny pincher at heart so I set my sights on David's Bridal today! Alec stayed put at home tending the nice patches of weeds our yard has so graciously blessed us with and finishing up power blasting everything attached to our lovely home (anyone wanna buy a house?!?!).

I was NERVOUS and a bit excited but once I got started...the nerves quickly went away. My bridal consultant, Jamie, was amazing! I was a little hesitant when she first crammed me into the proper undergarments - there may have even been a little bit of hatred. But after the blood ciculation returned to my extremities and I figured out how to breath without moving my lungs, I was very thankful for her assistance.

I went in with 1 dress in mind. After 20 or so dresses (some which I tried on several times), I've narrowed my selections down to 4! Anyone who's been shopping with me knows how horribly indecisive I am. This is the one thing that gave me great comfort in not dragging my friends and family all over Green Country!

So now I have to decide between the 4. I'm going to sleep on it and hopefully I'll know 100% without a doubt tomorrow.

Now...if only we can figure out the other 100 million things we need to decide on before the BIG DAY!

No comments: