Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

We have a bite!

FINALLY...after 8 months we finally got an offer on our house! Of course the closing date is less than 1 week before our trip to Nantucket. And of course we haven't even begun looking at houses for ourselves!

But crunch time is my time to shine! I never know what I'm going to wear to a party till about an hour before when I'm driving like a mad woman from store to store. But I always come through and find the perfect thing! So I'm not too worried.

Our goal is to look at about 30 houses this weekend. Yes...30 houses in 2 days! We've sent our wish list to our realtor so she can come up with a game plan. Hopefully we'll find our dream house this weekend. I mean, that's not getting our hopes up or anything, huh?

I told Alec that I bet we'll just know. We'll walk into a house and it will feel like home. We'll see ourselves there and our furbabies and our little family. And we'll call it home sweet home.

No comments: