Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Big Deep Breath

There! That's better!

So we now have a nice spreadsheet listing out specifically what we need to do to complete our ever growing To Do list. There are tiny things like order bouquet for wedding and big things like buy furniture.

I figure if we can knock out a few things each day, we'll be A-OK!

We've had several offers from our family and friends to help: help paint, help move, help with reception...You guys are the best! Believe me...if something pops up, we'll certainly take you up on your offer!

I told Alec that I think sometimes my determination is a bit underestimated. Oh - there's also my stubbornness. I'm horribly stubborn, but it helps me get things done! Once I have my mind set on something, I do it.

Also, if anyone is up for anything that does not involve houses or weddings, we're up for it! Honestly these last few weeks have been a bit maddening! All work and no play...well... you know!

No comments: