Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 4, 2009

Reasons I Love My Husband

*This is an ongoing series*
Note: I was going to number these but I'm horrible at counting. One year, my sole job when working cattle was to count the calves as they came out of the chute. I made it to about 13 or 14 then got distracted and...well who knows how many cattle my dad actually has!

*Today was his day off...and by the time I was ready, he had:
let out the dogs and fed them
made and packed up my lunch
made me breakfast
put my pump, purse, lunch and hot cup of coffee in the car

*His vacation day consisted of taking care of Tucker all day and doing all of the laundry

*When I got home he had a glass of wine chilling in the fridge and he led me to the patio for a little post-work wind down.

*I subscribe to Parents and American Baby magazines which are usually "bathroom reads". I came home to find American Baby on the coffee table. He actually reads this stuff!

So that's 4 reasons so far. More to come, perhaps the next reason will be number 5, but don't hold me to that!

No comments: