Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Introducing Grape Davis!

Our baby is the size of a grape today. I'm not sure what kind of grape - just a grape that's almost an inch long! And to think - just last week it was a bean!

When we had our ultrasound last week, we saw the baby's heart beating and it was beating so fast - 155 beats per minute! It's like the baby was super excited to finally see us!

Here's the baby looking somewhat like a bat:

I've been indulging in hot fudge sundaes and naps that last between 2 and 5 hours. I always wondered what it would be like to be lazy. Now I know!

Alec is tolerating my random acts of raging hormones. After I bite his head off, I promptly give it back. We have an understanding.

Next week our little grape will turn into a kumquat. They grow up so fast...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Jenny! I had no idea about your grape! How exciting! I wish you guys all the best and can't wait to read about the progress of your adventure into parenthood!

Best Wishes!
Sara