Pages

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's Not Cute Anymore!

I'm so over being pregnant. It's not cute anymore! I'm definitely in the last few weeks and my patience has completely worn out. I'm tired but can't sleep. I can actually feel my fingers and feet swelling. I really don't like to see myself in the mirror...who's that old fat lady staring back at me? I cry at just about everything. And on top of feeling absolutely horrible about myself, I've got a nice little jealous streak going that has thrown Alec for a loop!

I'm done. I'm soooooo done! Several times a day, I wish with all I have for my water to break, but it won't. The bassinet is all set up, diapers are in the diaper holder, everything is washed and set up and ready for baby. Especially me! But baby could probably use a couple more weeks in the oven.

I get sad when I think about our family dynamic changing - only a few more weeks for Tucker to be any only child and the center of our universe. I feel like I'm sure every other mom of more than one feels - I hope I have enough love, time and energy to go around!

But I can't worry about any of that now. I just want this baby out and for our life with kids to begin!

No comments: